Stressed Out Desert Dry Winter Skin
This weeks daily ahh... bath collection is inspired by my red, itchy cheeks and dry hands. It hasn't rained here since monsoon season 2017. That makes it sound much longer ago than 4 months ago. But still. The perfect bath for today:
- Water temperature: luke warm - around 95 degrees.
- Bath ingredients: a DIY moisturizing bath bomb with coconut oil, vitamin e oil, epsom salt, and baking soda
- Face Mask: Something soothing and calming with Aloe Vera.
- Music: Calming piano by Enno Aare
- Body Moisturizer: Chill Out Kid shea butter moisturizer found on Etsy.
- Face Moisturizer: Aveeno ultra calming night cream.
- TUBSKY™ Print Idea: fun cacti on taupe or grey
Remember, when you find your skin is becoming irritated and red, wine may exasterbate the problem. The sulfites used to prolong wine shelf life can actually increase your skin sensitivity. Maybe shift to a nice dry martini (LOL a little here)?